Worried about moving providers? Don’t worry, we have experience moving platforms, building development environments, and making DNS changes and cutovers. During the process, we’ll make sure you’re on the most up-to-date operating system and security has been reviewed.
LogIQ Curve is not a black-box hosting platform. We assign a dedicated project manager to your business and custom-build the infrastructure that makes sense for you. Looking outside the standard hosting offerings for something more custom and personal? You’ve come to the right place.
We supply a wide range of monitoring services:
- External remote network accessibility and latency (IPv6 & IPv4)
- Correct firewall behavior
- Hardware health
- On-server resource usage (CPU, memory, disk, processes)
- Database and replication health
- Application availability, behavior, and performance
- Email flow
- Domain & DNS validity
- Security alerts
- Upcoming SSL/TLS certificate expiration
- Successful routine backup completion
- Pending operating system and software package updates
- Other customized monitoring relevant to your system
Our monitoring process alerts us right away if your site slows down, becomes unresponsive, or isn’t returning the right information. We work with our customers to proactively fend off problems wherever possible, and resolve unavoidable problems as quickly as possible.
LogIQ Curve’s monitoring and backups are included as standard services for systems we host. Our monitoring and remote backup services are also available à la carte for customers who host their own systems in-house or in their own cloud hosting accounts.
We offer 24×7 emergency support packages for applications in our infrastructure and outside. We customize our service to meet your requirements and can bundle emergency support hours in with your costs.